Klehm Brothers Building Storefront Photograph, 1906

Title

Klehm Brothers Building Storefront Photograph, 1906

Description

Photograph of the front of the Klehm Brothers groceries and dry goods store, located on the southwest corner of Lincoln Avenue and Oakton Street in Niles Center, Illinois in 1906. The store was run by George H. Klehm and Edwin T. Klehm. There is a Post Office sign over the left doorway; Dr. A. Louise Klehm sign in left, front window; poster advertising a picnic in the right window; and an advertisement for H.G. Schmidt Pale Extra on the store sign. The people in the photograph have not been identified.
See full record in the Illinois Digital Archive

Date

1906

Rights

No known U.S. Copyright restrictions

Access Rights

If you would like a reproduction or a high resolution image of this item, submit a Skokie Historical Archive Image Usage Request to the Skokie Heritage Museum.

Medium

black and white photographs

Source

Skokie Historical Society, Skokie, Illinois

Spatial Coverage

Skokie--Illinois--United States

Citation

“Klehm Brothers Building Storefront Photograph, 1906,” Skokie History Digital Collections, accessed May 24, 2020, https://skokiehistory.omeka.net/items/show/1213.